With smartwatches getting more and more popular, we can see that there are literally thousands of brands producing smartwatches and smart health bands. We recently got a smartwatch called AmazFit BIP Lite and thought to do an unboxing and video review of the same. Now, is this your best budget-friendly smartwatch? We are going to reveal all that stuff during the course of this review.
So, without much delay, below is the unboxing and review of AmazFit BIP Lite.
Read on to learn more on top geysers and how to pick one that meets your needs:
Full Review of AMAZFIT BIP LITE
What’s AMAZFITBIP Lite?
Now, if you are a first-timer to the smartwatch or health band arena, AMAZFIT BIP Lite is a touch-enabled smartwatch, a light version of highly popular AMAZFIT BIP. You can wear this smartwatch on your wrist and then it uses Bluetooth to connect and sync data onto your smartphone. Since Bluetooth is the connection format, you always need to carry your phone as well. Who doesn’t carry these days It doesn’t mean that the smartwatch doesn’t work at all without a smartphone. It captures and shos plenty of standalone as well.
What are the Metrics AMAZFIT BIP Lite can Show?
Amazfit BIP Lite can show below health-related metrics
- Number of steps you have taken while wearing this band (you can set your daily goal)
- Heart-rate (almost real-time) which is very precise
- Email and Message notifications (synced with mobile)
- Call notifications (synced with mobile)
- GPS features (synced with mobile)
- Reminders if you are sitting too long
- Sleep quality tracking
- Different modes for activities such as running, walking, treadmill, etc
Some Notable Features of AMAZFIT BIP Lite
- 45 days of battery life – This is incredible. Battery life can be affected if you are keeping real-time heart rate monitoring and some other always tracking features. However still, the battery life is one of the best you can get in the current smartwatch segment.
- Water-resistant & Swim Proof – This watch is water-proof up to 30 meters. So, you don’t have to worry about getting it damaged during your swimming session.
- Excellent build Quality – We found that the construction quality and the finishing of the watch is very good and has a premium look. The dial is perfect in size. The strap is also of good quality.
- Always-on Trans-reflective dial screen – We liked this feature. The screen is quite readable in any type of light. Also, the brightness automatically adjusted according to light. A great feature.
- Works with Apple and Android platform – No need to worry here. Sync AMAZFIT BIP Lite with your Android or Apple platforms.
- Lightweight – It’s not heavy and weighs about 32 grams
- The incredible battery life of 45 days
- Excellent build quality
- Affordable pricing
- Range of health-tracking features including heart rate monitoring
- Support to Apple and Android ecosystems
- Real-time heart-rate monitoring
- The screen sometimes looks a bit dull. However, it has not bothered us so much. However just an observation
- Watch faces could have more options.
- Doesn’t have in-built GPS. However, it can be still connected with mobile for GPS
Should You Buy AMAZFIT BIP Lite?
We are quite satisfied with our purchase. For us, two features won our hearts. Excellent price and 45 days of battery life. Now, smartwatches are not new and there are thousands of smartwatches (Affiliate link) out there from hundreds of manufacturers.
You can get a smartwatch starting from as low as INR 600 to as high as 50,000. The price is vast and greatly depends upon the brand. Apple smartwatch (Affiliate link) is not a cheap purchase if you are tight on budget.
We were also considering MI Band 3 (Affiliate link) and Honor Band 4 (Affiliate link) before finalizing AMAZFIT BIP Lite. However, both products don’t look like a smartwatch but they come with a band-style design. They are a bit cheaper too compared to AMAZFIT BIP Lite. Now, our preference was to get a square-shaped watch, and hence AMAZFIT BIP Lite totally appealed to us even in terms of looks.
To conclude our review, if you are looking for a budget-friendly smartwatch with some really good features, AMAZFIT BIP Lite is a very promising product. If you are looking for a few more features like in-built GPS, Compass, and a few other sensors, then the AMAZFIT BIP is also a great option (It’s priced bit higher compared to the LITE version).